Individual Associate Member
- Receive the peer reviewed international journal on sericulture and silk industry; “Sericologia”,
- Participate in the scientific and technical meetings of ISC
- Nominate/enroll as volunteer under the “Volunteer Expert Programme” of ISC,
- Source funds from International funding agencies by routing the project proposals through ISC besides availing technical support for the preparation of Projects.
- Access literature on sericulture science preserved in ISC HQs,
- Access silk statistics and other information related to sericulture and silk industry, and
- Connect with Countries, R&D institutions, Companies and other agencies related to sericulture science and silk industry through ISC.